Vancouver Opera Young Patrons is a unique membership program offering professionals under 40 the opportunity to connect with Opera and network with one another.
Your Membership as a young Patron includes tickets to main-stage showS in Vancouver Opera’s 2017-18 Season. Part of the membership is a philanthropic contribution towards VO that supports our exceptional productions.
Young patrons also receive exclusive access to networking events, cocktail parties, and behind-the-scenes connoisseurship opportunities with like-minded arts lovers.
Young Patrons benefits include
• A Vancouver Opera subscription for Thursday evening performances.
• Invitations to show receptions at Fayuca and Nuba, two of Vancouver Opera's most exciting hospitality partners.
• An invitation to an exclusive Young Patrons and Corporate Partners reception during the 2018 Festival.
• Opportunities to experience intimate orchestral tech rehearsals associated with each production in the season.
• A discount on admission to a Mission Hill wine tasting event in January to coincide with L'Elisir d'Amore's performance arc.
• The opportunity to participate in Prelude Dinners prior to each of your four opera experiences throughout the season (additional costs apply). Prelude Dinners bring some of Vancouver's most established business and civic leaders together in support of Vancouver Opera.
• A tax deductible receipt for your philanthropic donation of $130.
• A $600 annual membership fee for all four productions (inclusive of $470 ticket cost and $130 donation, with tax receipt for donation subtotal).
• Or a $500 annual membership fee for three of our four productions ($370 ticketing cost and $130 donation, with tax receipt for donation subtotal).